[Leica] IMG: "Tristes Tropiques" book project

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Oct 18 07:05:59 PDT 2014

I would also add that commenting is a bit of a two-way street. I too look at (almost) every picture, but there are certain people who never comment on others’ work, and in those cases I do not feel morally obliged to comment on theirs. I do not mean to say that I only comment on the pictures of those who comment on mine; no. But there are people who NEVER comment on ANYONE’s pictures, and then I see no reason to comment on theirs.

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu