[Leica] Do you remember why you joined the LUG?

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Wed Oct 15 16:06:27 PDT 2014

I long wanted  something small and compact that I could use to take photos
anytime and I went back to the Leica which I hadn't been able to afford when I
was younger...

I found out about the LUG through having come across Stephen Gandy's Cameraquest
aS I looked for advice and the right sort of photographic "attitude", which lead
me to the LUG!...and here I have stayed.

I may not say much at the present - except to moan about Leica's prices (again!)
- but I am lurking, even if I don't post much these days. Somehow I found it
easier to post in film days.

Thanks all for many years of friendship and fun. May there be many, many more -
oh and some great images along the way.

Keep pressing the shutter, it'll come unstuck some day!

Peter