[Leica] Do you remember why you joined the LUG?

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Wed Oct 15 11:06:05 PDT 2014

Every time I picked up my M6s, M8, R8 and DMR I remembered why I joined the LUG

Since acquiring an M (240) and M Monochrom these reasons are reinforced on a daily basis.
Feel
Fit and finish
50 years of Familiarity
And an equally long, unbroken line of
	functional, solid, precision system components including:
	Visoflex, bellows, rings, and tubes, etc.
Simplicity
Dependability
did I mention FEEL? - meaning ergonomics

Often when I see a subject line like, "My next Leica body may be a Fuji…"
I wonder if some have forgotten why they joined this list…

Do you remember why you joined this list?

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog