[Leica] IMG: .our daily bread

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 14 09:57:40 PDT 2014

George Lottermoser OFFERED:
Subject: [Leica] IMG: .our daily bread

> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=9321>

Hi George,
Whenever I see fresh bread like this, let's say right out of the oven?  It
reminds me of my days growing-up on a Canadian farm when the breads and
little buns were home baked and the incredible waves of fresh bread scent
flooded through the house. :-)

We could hardly wait to sit down and have a couple of slices slathered with
fresh homemade butter and some kind of farm made sweet jams!!!! :-)

As much as they were extremely tough times for my parents in earning any
income? We never failed to eat of fresh made food!

Thanks for the reminder!

cheers,
ted