[Leica] NZ PAW 41

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Mon Oct 13 15:34:20 PDT 2014

On Oct 12, 2014, at 1:25 PM, John McMaster wrote:

> Nothing more interesting than being crouched down, toppling backwards and putting my arm out - easy as that :-(
>
> john

Well…

my first broken bone - left wrist = 12 yrs old, riding in a "chariot" behind a friend's bicycle - hard right turn up a drive way threw me for skinning slide on the concrete road.

second broken bone - in foot = 40 yrs old - when the wood splitting maul slid off the mark badly - cut right through the boot

third broken bone - left wrist again = 43 yrs old - the last racquet ball game I played - also toppling backwards - though on a run :~(

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog