[Leica] NZ PAW 41

John McMaster john at mcmaster.co.nz
Sun Oct 12 20:53:36 PDT 2014

Thanks, I can use an M camera landscape format OK (cast hits side of body) but more awkward portrait or pointed downwards as my left had has to take all the weight - no heavy lenses for the next few weeks...

john

Best wishes for accommodation to living in a cast. Prone to lose balance at advanced age is one reason I wanted a good but less expensive than Leica camera to wear when in situation where I might fall, such as boondocking after a geocache.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204