[Leica] Nathan's PAD 7/10/2014: lens tests

Jean-Michel Mertz j2m46 at hotmail.fr
Thu Oct 9 05:21:34 PDT 2014

Hi Nathan,
Beautiful pictures indeed! I use a collapsible Summitar and Elmar 35 on my M8, they perform great. Question: how do you manage the M8 magenta issue? As far as I know, there are no adaquate LTM filters available. Thanks for your answer.
JM
I bought a Fotodiox adapter recently for the Minolta lenses I bought in the 70s (50 macro and 24): surprisingly, they are also very sharp and on the whole reliable and sturdy. The only problem I have is to get the focus right since the lenses are SLR lenses. Any clues? Are there adapters that would handle this?

Jean-Michel Mertz
Strasbourg