[Leica] Oh how the Leica travel FAQ has changed in the last decade

kyle cassidy on the lug leicaslacker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 20:13:07 PDT 2014

Years ago, with the helps of several luggers, we created this Leica M travel FAQ:

http://kylecassidy.com/leicaslacker/plug/travelfaq.html

which I was reading with some nostalgia tonight thinking “ah, what I thought I knew about travel back then”

And then, mostly revised, from 2013 my own “how to travel as a photographer":

http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/768548.html

I realize, a dozen years later, that what I’ve learned is that “thinking about photography” is less important than “thinking about you” (or at least “me” but then I’m a narcissist) and that all this time later, my practical advice isn’t about lenses, it’s about _not carrying crap that you don’t need to carry_.

Hope it’s helpful.

kc