[Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/10/2014: sister with kitty

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Oct 3 22:15:18 PDT 2014

My sister is visiting from Poland, as she always does during the first half of October. On the 13th she will turn 69, a scary thought. I think she is keeping well. There is 15 years difference between us, so when she was in her late teens and early 20s, many of her dates were spoiled because she had to look after her bratty little brother. Now, thankfully, I am in a position to reciprocate, just a bit, by giving her a round trip ticket to sunny Alicante as her birthday present every year:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3585433224&k=HQcHrcW&lb=1&s=O

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu