[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: back in Brussels

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Oct 1 21:41:22 PDT 2014

Last week, autumn really started in Alicante, with the first cloudy and rainy days of the season, but still nice and warm otherwise. It was also the week when I made my first trip to Brussels afterthe summer break, my 11th visit to the city so far this year. While there, I worked but also attended a photo exhibition and prowled the streets, as I usually do. The results are here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1269

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu