[Leica] Aerial View of the Farm

Tina Manley tmanley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:54:56 PDT 2014

That's the new barn/garage/workshop that we just finished.  The old barn on
the left is a horse barn.  The previous owner was a farrier. The new house
is actually the old house which we picked up and moved from the road back
to the pond, added a basement and extended the kitchen and deck.  We have
been doing most of the work ourselves so it's taking forever!  I don't know
if we will ever finish it.

Thanks,

Tina

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Frank Filippone <red735i at verizon.net>
wrote:

> Very interesting....
> I think the house (which looks huge) is the middle back structure, the old
> house is in the front, the old structure on the left is an old barn/
> chicken coop, but...
>
> What is the new looking structure on the right?
>
> Frank Filippone
> Red735i at verizon.net

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com