[Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: Alternative to the Monochrom

philippe.amard philippe.amard at sfr.fr
Tue Sep 23 13:10:39 PDT 2014

Which is ridiculous as regards the Digilux3 for they don't list as
unsuitable its twin i.e. the Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1(K)
http://www.alamy.com/contributor/help/unsuitable-camera-list.asp?cname=Panasonic

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonicdmcl1
http://www.dpreview.com/articles/3999853122/leicadigilux3

???