[Leica] Leica Porn

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Mon Sep 22 00:05:04 PDT 2014

On Sep 22, 2014, at 12:59 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> So for this Leica user since 1998, it is the body pricing that has done that I am unlikely to ever again buy a new Leica camera.

Yet it does always come down to choices of "how" we like to spend our money.

I gave up drinking fine liquors, whiskeys, beers and wines many decades ago.
I now marvel that people spend hundreds and even thousands on those consumables per month.
Others choose fine cars, boats, horses, you name it.
Some can actually afford all of the above.

To each their own.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com