[Leica] Alternative to the Monochrom! GET A DIGILUX 2?

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Sun Sep 21 08:46:26 PDT 2014

The practical logic of all this escapes me. To see something on the lcd requires you to chimp. Which certainly both slows you down and removes your mind  from the action.

What a B+W EVF does is to present to your eye in the VF a black + white image pre click. It seems to me that pre click would be the preferred method.

I will admit that the chimping approach is preferable to no b+w image to view, but it is after the click. Another click or more is required to get what you pre visualize

I think what you really would like to see is an EVF M.  Maybe a monochrom one

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net