[Leica] Glamour

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 03:14:55 PDT 2014

Glamour, Sitges 1991

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Sitges/199103212_140519_0004LR5w2.jpg.html>

Leica M3 DS, Summicron Rigid, Ilford HP5

I’ll appreciate your c&c to this picture and what do you think I can do to improve it, I’ve worked on it and I’m not completely happy, on the other hand I want avoid high contrast and keep the smoothness. This was shoot with my old Leica M3 DS already dead and my first Summicron Rigid, it was a very nice lens but it was hazy and had fungus, in a light like this one, late evening the lens showed very low contrast, what do you think?. Thank you very much!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis