[Leica] IMGs: Why photograph? Why use black and white? Why use color?

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Sep 19 14:50:12 PDT 2014

Excellent illustration of the two types of photo. Of course, sometimes we do things just because we feel like it. Downstairs in the den are two rolls of Tri-X which I have shot this week and loaded into the developing tank tonight so that I can develop them in the morning. I have no idea why I have chosen to dabble in 35mm film again, but I just felt like it, and there was film in the fridge, so why not?

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu