[Leica] Alternative to the Monochrom

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Fri Sep 19 07:25:45 PDT 2014

The Fuji cameras obviously deliver beautiful digital files; at an extremely affordable price when compared to the Leicas which they emulate. And essentially this article says, "here's a nice camera, that looks almost just like a leica, which can turn it's RGB files into Grayscale files (just like every other digital camera available).

Of course the same points could be made for my M8, and M; or the M9, M-E; or if you let go of the range finder — any mirror-less camera on the market.

a note off the iPad, George