[Leica] IMG: The Shell Seller

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 18 16:30:26 PDT 2014

Tina Manley OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: The Shell Seller

http://www.pbase.com/image/157435273

Hi Tina,

"RIGHT OUT OF THE OLD "LIFE MAGAZINE AT IT'S FINEST HOUR!"
Oh colour is alright most of the time and quite Often at the worst of times.

BUT GIVE ME TRUE BLUE BEAUTIFL B&W images such as this and I can look at them all day long admiring the "CONTENT---- THIS IS WHEN THE CONTENT REALLY REALLY MATTERS AND THAT'S WHAT B&W IS ALL ABOUT!!!!! Whatever category one wishes to put them in?

You have captured so much beautiful character in the photo that I doubt "colour would ever do but show pretty colours!"
Good on you, well done!
cheers,
ted