[Leica] Photokina

John McMaster john at mcmaster.co.nz
Tue Sep 16 15:28:12 PDT 2014

I think the whole camera would end up the restaurant table at times, it looks to have no camera strap lugs....

;-)  john

I LOVE the idea of the minimalist 60th anniversary M; less time spent thinking about a control-button-festooned camera.

Menus belong on restaurant tables, not on my camera.

If they make a stock consumer version, I'd leap on it.

Also delighted they have staff at Wetzlar who can assemble the all-mechanical M-A. That bodes well for parts and service for older M film models.

Ernst would be proud.

Emanuel