[Leica] IMG: New studio portrait

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 15:36:16 PDT 2014

My friend, I’ve just saw it in Facebook and it really stunning. Just today I was looking to old glamour studio pictures from my mother, admiring the quality of the B&W of the old great studio times and when I’ve saw yours, I said my God, this is the perfect mix of the old and new, smoothness, glamour and exquisite sharpness.

Now my friend, I will invite you to several beers, but let me know which format did you use …18 x 24 cm? and developper, please, no more secrets for your Ctalan friend!… je…je …!

Cheers!
Lluis