[Leica] IMGs: Caturday Special

Herbert Kanner kanner at acm.org
Sat Sep 13 18:50:16 PDT 2014

I won’t impose on you again, but I just had to show Ming back at his normal weight and behavior and his interact with the new boarder.

Ming being affectionate again
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1149.jpg.html

I sleep cute
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1254.jpg.html

Stand off on Washington Ave. These mock fights were scary at first. A few days after the first one, it was apparent that they actually like each other. This is a bloodless game that goes on all day between sleeping sessions. We are really lucky; introduction of two adult cats is not always so great.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1258.jpg.html

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204