[Leica] WAS Re: Demonstration in the National Day of Catalonia - NOW BOOZE ; -)

philippe.amard philippe.amard at sfr.fr
Fri Sep 12 00:17:23 PDT 2014

Le 12 sept. 14 à 08:33, Jayanand Govindaraj a écrit :

> Philippe,
> Mas Amiel sounds totally seductive. Where can I pick it up?

 From one of my now reburbished cellars ;-)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Busy-6420.jpg.html
or there
http://www.nicolas.com/index.php/fr/18_17_9989.htm
I really DK if your customs would let a shipment from here in.
Contact me off list if you want me to give it a try.

> What is a Poron?

aka Chupito
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Barcelona+Lug+Gathering+2013/

> Two very good Single Malts I sampled last week at a friends house,
> both
> Sherry Bombs as he hates any trace of peat - Glendronach 15 yo
> "Revival"
> and Glengoyne 18yo. Both highly recommended for those who fancy sweet
> sherried malts bottled at higher than normal proof.

I'll try and find these as my BD is nearing ;-)

> I suggest you start trying Single Malts distilled away from Scotland
> - they
> hold their own with the very best (Yoichi, Miyagikyo, Amrut,
> Kavalan, etc).

Two Japanese whiskies in the Single Malt top 5 I know ... Yet, the
Japanese whiskies I've tried so far (Nikka is common here) I usually
find lack that wild polyoxybenzylmethylenglycolanhydride* taste I love.

Thanks for the tips.
Amitiés
Philippe

*bakelite ;-)

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE