[Leica] Professional travel

lrzeitlin at aol.com lrzeitlin at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 09:34:02 PDT 2014

 Scott has described the real world of professional trave. Whether for photography or anything else. A couple of decades ago a racked up 100,000 miles a year, attested to by multiple stars on a United Airlines plaque. One of my friends was obviously jealous that I got to see so much of the world until I explained that my trips consisted of going to the airport, sitting inside a metal tube for several hours, alighting at another airport, attending a meeting, returning to the airport, sitting in another metal tube and then returning home. I didn't really see the world until I started traveling for leisure. My son, an executive for Ericson, confirms that it's still the same way today, except that the airport luggage inspections are stricter.?

Travel for fun, not for work.

Larry Z