[Leica] Vintage Album "Els Encants" Barcelona Flea Market 1985-1994

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 06:34:41 PDT 2014

I’ve been busy several days editing and posting vintage pictures from the old Barcelona Flea Market “Els Encants”, from 1985 to 1994. That market don’t exist any more in this old manner, since a year it is in a new modern place… no more glamour.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/lluisripoll/sets/72157646918538446/>

I was continue shooting on this market till to 2013, not many apparent changes from the 2000’s, I will post them all one day...

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis