[Leica] Sony A7R

John McMaster john at mcmaster.co.nz
Tue Sep 2 13:46:07 PDT 2014

AFAIK only the ZM 15mm Distagon and ZM 85mm Sonnar were made in Germany, others may be designed there but built in Japan.

john

I wonder if the internal politics of Zeiss involves keeping the German ZM
pipeline in business.  I hope they can stretch the 21mm to a design that
works on the Sony.  (I'm not sure if I'm going to try another WATE attempt.)

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com