[Leica] IMGs: More with the Leitz Wetzlar Summilux—R 1:1.4 / 80 on Leica M (240)

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Wed Aug 27 10:42:29 PDT 2014

On Aug 20, 2014, at 1:23 PM, RicCarter wrote:

> a lovely trip with lots of fun and attractive ladies (or whatever the currently appropriate term is)
>
> ric
>

> On Aug 20, 2014, at 2:11 PM, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at icloud.com> wrote:
>
>> winding up a week with the 80 Summilux on the M
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=9044>
>>
>> c & c always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> Next up the 100 mm Apo Macro Elmarit

Thanks Ric.

'tis so funny that we're all "thinking" fondly and lug-lluis-warmly 'señorita'
though we dare not type the spanish word for young lady
unless we were native born in Spain or a Spanish colony;
lest we have the wrath of censors come down on our fun.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog