[Leica] Discovering Your Self Through Photography

Leon Pomeroy drleonpomeroy at verizon.net
Mon Aug 25 20:40:37 PDT 2014

Tina: "Windows and Mirrors:" Yes, two kinds of photography, but not mutually
exclusive (i.e., not orthogonal in statistical terms) as you rightly
suspect! What a great expression, a great summing up, and a great way to put
it. Thanks for sharing. Leon

Re:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beyond-good-and-evil

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beyond-good-and-evil/201407/discover-you
r-self-through-photography-part-1

Re:

"Leon,

Your blog is very interesting.  The last part reminds me of John

Szarkowsky's belief that there are two kinds of photography - windows and

mirrors.  I always believed my photography to be windows but am beginning

to see that there might be some reflections in those windows, too!

Thanks,

Tina"