[Leica] IMG: Biplane Dreams

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sun Aug 24 02:23:05 PDT 2014

Ah Jay, designed when the spokesmen for aircraft compamies did more than
just talk, they built lightweight wheels that had to be capable of dealing
with rough landings. Reminds me I have to make a pilgrimage to my uncle's
grave with my mother. He was killed 70 years ago when he failed to pull his
Miles Magister out of a loop. The sister plane is in a museum in Dublin,
hanging down from a ceiling too.

Douglas