[Leica] [LRflex] Friday Flowers SonC

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 07:33:24 PDT 2014

Has a very Nocti look.  If I made a wish it might be that I did not have the investment in Nikon gear and was starting over.  Sony is looking very impressive.  I see you are using the Zeiss 55 1.8.  That lens is getting rave reviews.  What are your impressions?  Hard to judge on internet size posts.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson