[Leica] Trilogy ... & asking your opinions

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 17:09:33 PDT 2014

I’ve edited three old pictures I’ve took in Sitges in 1992, I have put them together as a Trilogy, the titles are One Reflexion, Two Reflexion, Three Reflexion.

I would like and I’ll appreciate your opinions and advice, I don’t know if is better publish the three as a “Trilogy”, or the third one “Three Reflexions”, I think is the best. On the other hand, do you think that contrast and tones are in armonia to publish the three together? What do you think…? Of course my own opinion is always subjective. Thank you very much in advance, I go to sleep now.

Please view them large, thank you.

One Reflexion
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Art/01_199203130LR5BN.jpg.html>

Two Reflexion