[Leica] Undecided

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 12:06:58 PDT 2014

Hi Ted,

I really appreciate your comment and made me very happy, now I have to re-work some others and if I’m on the right way…, even so I still don’t understand why my old films work with my usual procedure and the actual not…., I like an amazing italian quote “ Si non é vero é ben trovatto”.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TED!

Cheers
Lluis