[Leica] Your opinions please

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 05:53:49 PDT 2014

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your kind details.

I’ve never tested PWP, but I think my problems is not the software, IMHO with Capture One 7Pro, Vuescan Pro and PS I shall have enough options. IMHO the problem is that film quality has been changed and adjust the development to this.
When I’m scanning old films it work, when I scann Ilford HP5 it works almost perfect, because this film has been practically unchanged and Tri-X and others yes.

I’m agree about the limitations of Capture One removing the dust spots, I scann everything at 16 bit Tiff.

Thank you very much again!!!

Cheers
Lluis