[Leica] Comments on Lluis' photos

lrzeitlin at aol.com lrzeitlin at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 19:44:17 PDT 2014

Lluis,
A while back I commented on the wonderful gradation you seemed to
achieve in your B&W shots. But the ones from the Capture One processing
look like drugstore pictures. All black and white with no middle tones.
The Plustek/LR5 processed photos have plenty of middle tones but no
snap. The best compromise, at least for me, seems to be the Epson V700
scanned pictures processed in LR5. Although I think they too are a bit
low key. Of course my judgment is not baed on real prints but what I
see on my Apple monitor. But I would try to emulate your old style as
much as possible.
Larry Z