[Leica] IMGs: Leitz Wetzlar Summilux-R 1:1.4 / 50 on Leica M: including a Friday Flower

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Sat Aug 2 08:40:27 PDT 2014

On Aug 2, 2014, at 8:03 AM, Sonny Carter wrote:

> It is how we see
> When we look just beyond that
> Standing before us.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Aug 1, 2014, at 6:01 PM, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at icloud.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Aug 1, 2014, at 9:43 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't care for the OOF flower in the foreground of the last one,
>>
>> I'm actually amazed that I don't mind it, as I normally would.
>> It was one of those "see, click, Ted moments"
>> as such a strong composition blew through the EVF

quite true.
and in this case it does feel quite "natural" to me

while usually the OOF foregrounds do seem to distract
when rendered on two dimensional photographs

This is less the case when viewing video, for example
because we know the camera/eye will usually "move on"

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog