[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: Aarhus and my youth in a museum

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 29 16:06:18 PDT 2014

Hi Nathan,
Another most interesting and enlightening tour. I've only had one stop over
in Denmark, 1969 on the way to Sweden for the WORLD HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIPS.
However, each time you produce a series on your Denmark via bicycle I'm
intrigued to return and have a quiet walk about or car ride about. :-) One
never knows and must always keep your hopes up it will happen! :-)

Thank you for the tour once again.
cheers,
ted