[Leica] [LRflex] IMGs: Leica Summilux – R 1:1.4 / 35 on M. Friday’s Flowers on Saturday.

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Sat Jul 26 14:21:21 PDT 2014

On Jul 26, 2014, at 4:06 PM, Aram Langhans wrote:

> nice shots.  I have the R 35mm Cron, so will look forward to your next lens. Man, you have a slug of them, don't you?

> From: "George Lottermoser" <george.imagist at icloud.com>

>> c & c always welcome and appreciated

>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8925>

I do indeed have a lot of beautiful "old" Leica glass;
and a couple relatively contemporary designs.

Like Tina, and couple others,
I've regretted every piece of Leica gear I've "had to sell."

Frankly the M (240) has rejuvenated the functionality of some of that old glass.

The Leitz 35 R 'cron FEELS exceptionally good on the M with EVF.
Size and weight is perfect with the Mutifunction Grip.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog