[Leica] Cheap college tuition

Gerry Walden gwpics at icloud.com
Fri Jul 25 08:32:14 PDT 2014

Tuition fees here can now be (and often are) up to £9,000 per year (that is around $14,000) and then you have accommodation at around another £5,000 per year minimum here. Tuition in Scotland is free for students from any EU country EXCEPT England. So much for a United Kingdom!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932