[Leica] Views of India

Bob Adler rgacpa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 08:38:15 PDT 2014

Yes! Throwing one off glacier point in Yosemite or skimming up the Merced to Yosemite Falls would be wonderful fun.

I've been learning on these little quad copters from amazon. Lots of fun (the cat has a different opinion).

My concern, of course, is strapping a couple thousand in camera gear to a thousand+ of drone equipment and losing it all.

So I have not gone down the path. However the little $30 buzzers from amazon are GREAT fun!
Bob

Bob Adler