[Leica] IMGS: Dog and Kittens

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Tue Dec 30 16:29:02 PST 2014

Cute images!  The black kittens bring back a lot of memories.  We had a
black kitten visit us many years ago, and, when we couldn't locate an
owner, let it adopt us, where it stayed for 18 years.  Ours was named
"Poo".  Jasmine appears to be an ideal companion for the kitties, but, I
hope they don't assume that all dogs are as friendly as she is.