[Leica] Day of the Dead Procession, Tucson, AZ (hopefully with a Picture to see)

Jack McLain jackmclain at mac.com
Mon Dec 29 12:05:08 PST 2014

I feel a bit embarrassed. I thought I had attached this photo to my post yesterday.  Its been a couple of years and I didn’t
remember having to register in the gallery but I have now registered  and when I enter the gallery I actually see my picture and hopefully it will be also be available for y’ all to see as well.

The URL:  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jmclainaz/DOD+Girl+in+Crowd-81-Edit.jpg.html

Failing this, I will re-read the instructions a bit more carefully and try again.

My apologies….

Cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ