[Leica] birthday pix

Ken Carney kcarney1 at cox.net
Sun Dec 28 18:57:26 PST 2014

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/untitled-61.jpg.html

Today was my mother-in-law's 100th birthday, at our house.  She
(Florentine) is on the right along with her sister Hattie (age 86). Many
people coming in from around the country, a great time was had by all.
Plz forgive any technical shortcomings as there was a _lot_ of wine
flowing (Florentine's family is all Polish and mine is all Irish, 'nuff
said I guess).  Notable was Florentine's ability to recount in great
detail things happening 85 years ago, as opposed to my being challenged
for last week.

Ken