Subject: [Leica] L'Île sur la Sorgue
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 16:55:08 +0200

L??le sur la Sorgue is a small pretty village in French Provence, the Region
of aucluse, the small river La Sorgue, crosses the village and divides into
several small channels. It has absolutely nothing in common with Louisiana I
only know it from the famous and fantastic documentary about the 30s made by
Robert J. Flaherty "The Louisiana Story?. Many artists have settled there,
the great photographer Willy Ronis spent his summers there where he took
some of his most famous photographs "Le nu proven?al", "Caf? de France",
"Market Day in La ?le sur la Sorgue"?. and many others in the Region.

https://www.provenceguide.co.uk

https://uk.islesurlasorguetourisme.com

Lluis