Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan PAW 29: Madrid and Carrasqueta
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2024 20:13:09 +0200

The last week of July was about a day trip to Madrid to look at great
photography, and a hard bike ride to the Carresqueta mountain pass. It was
also my first week of the summer vacation, which I am mostly spending at
home, but next week we will go to Poland for a few days.

Lots of hot people here, and street scenes from Madrid, and some of my
beloved landscapes around here, as well as a walk in Alicante. Not sure
where the ?dog days of summer? expression originates, but this is definitely
where we are right now. Not too bad.

It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4396

Nathan