Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ibiza / Eivissa
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2024 15:17:41 +0200

I have been largely silent the past week, because I spent the entire week in
Pisa, attending a conference with lots of evening activities as well. Lots
of photos from Pisa coming up, but today I show you a small gallery from
Ibiza where I changed planes on the way to Italy last Monday, with an 8-hour
layover, so I had time to take a taxi into the city (it is called Eivissa,
in Catalan, the official language of the island) and walk around for a few
hours. I was especially keen to see the old city, founded by Phoenicians
almost 2800 years ago, and subsequently by Romans, assorted barbarians, the
Moors, and finally by the Catalans in the 13th century. The entire walled
centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and after walking up and down its
narrow streets, I find the designation fully justified.

Here is a small gallery of 35 images from Eivissa:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/A-few-hours-in-Ibiza
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/A-few-hours-in-Ibiza>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman