Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/7/2024: four Madrid vignettes
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2024 05:26:03 -0500

I am saddened that in a city of great cuisine a McDonalds survives in the
background.  Spanish(and Europe in general)cities have numerous small cafes
and street vendors offering tasty treats at reasonable prices.

Then again, when I travel I look forward to the different culture and don't
pine for home.