Subject: [Leica] A variety of pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 16:54:49 -0500

The architecture in the background of  "A square in the Macba area El
Raval" is lovely as is your last image.  The first two images are well done
but bring a bit of sadness to me as the Texas hill country is undergoing
rapid development and while some of it is planted in wine grapes most is
going to housing and light industry.  Good for the young starting out in
life but not so good for nostalgia.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2024 at 12:09?PM Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>