Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: my little girl turns 30
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 06:20:40 -0500

Not being much of a birthday event person I do celebrate your mothers
cactus continuing to bloom this many years later.  It certainly prefers
Spanish weather to bloom multiple times a year.  I wish your daughter the
best as 30 is a good time to celebrate leaving young adulthood and entering
whatever we now call midlife where we are old enough to know ourselves
mostly but have enough time on the clock to still do anything in the world
that we set our sights on.