Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tallinn
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 00:00:12 +0100

That's a cracking collection of images, Nathan, particularly the embassy
ones.? have to admit I've never been to Estonia which looks great. Mind
you, the fact that Tallinn is less than 200k from the free world's
erstwhile former leader's boss's place would give me pause, as from
January, it's likely this world is not going to be a safer place if the
red hatted loons elect their uber-loon and all semblance of counter
balance is skewed.