Subject: [Leica] Fondation HCB
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 10:33:23 +0100

Dear All,

I just came across this link on the HCB Foundation's website.

<https://www.henricartierbresson.org/actualites/image-images-9-ying-lung-su/>

it's part of a series that they are running on the photos of HCB and
Martine Franck, putting them in context and providing criticism from
experts. The context of this one isn't quite what it was represented as
in the Press!

They are in French, **BUT THEY ARE COMPREHENSIVELY SUBTITLED** and are
only a few minutes long, each one.

I thought some others on the list might be as fascinated as I was.

Peter
--

Dr. Peter Dzwig