Subject: [Leica] Looking for Advice: I have an M9 - it's 2024 - should I consider upgrading to an M11?
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 10:07:26 -0700

M10 /p/r M11 (M9P)   All are somewhat different cats?I love the colour of my
(cult? brainwashed nah real world) M9P (at Kolari for sensor surgery) M240
is basically a shelf queen kept for lens testing for TTA 7A and LLL and I do
see a difference between my M10P and M11 (and frankly prefer my M10p color)
though Frank is right the 60MP allows great cropping IG Kronquistm many
smaples

M9P
M10P
M11
M240
FujiXT-4
X100F
Fuji X Pro 1?s
M8.2

M10 has lots of life and the price (used) is still holding up (unlike the
M240 series)